Thursday, October 13, 2016

Review: Slow Burn

Slow Burn Slow Burn by Pamela Clare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I always get my hopes up for firemen stories. As a loyal fireman wife who thinks the world of her husband and his profession, I always have high hopes for the "glamorizing love stories" that are written. And I am usually if not always disappointed. This is one was no different. Now by no means does this mean that the book was written bad or the story itself was bad. But honestly, it just never meets the expectations I have in this the age of Chicago Fire.

It had okay characters and a story that was fine. I just did not feel a major connection with any of them nor did I have to continue reading for fear I may miss something. That all being said, the writing was okay as was the characters and their relationships.

I received this story in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment