Thursday, October 13, 2016

Review: Just Kill Me

Just Kill Me Just Kill Me by Adam Selzer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Let me start off by saying that I really wanted to like this story but alas, I just did not feel it. Was the darkness of the story? No. Was it the LGBTQ genre? Nope. Was it the humor? Not at all. For me, it just was a story that was trying to be too many things but could not really do any of them to justice. I am good to read most books = regardless of the genre or tone. But when a book has no path to it and is all over the place, I really just cannot enjoy it. And that makes me sad in a way as I have met this author a few times and he is quite enjoyable.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Aw, he was so entertaining at the YA Lit Conference---too bad his book doesn't live up to his personality. :-(

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete