Monday, August 1, 2016

Review: Red Queen

Red Queen Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO READ THIS ONE???

I loved this one more than I ever thought. I should have read what other readers had to say versus what all the official reviewers said.

I loved all the characters because they were all so vivid and amazing in their own rights. Mare frustrating to me but she was such a vibrant character. She grew so much that it was wonderful to experience in the story. And Cal and Maven brought us Royal Drama at its best. Who doesn't love the Beloved Dead Queen/Favorite Son versus Questionable Replacement Queen/Second born son sagas?

And how many twists and turns can occur in a book without my head spinning? Well, no matter how many are in here, the many this one has make this an amazing adventure.

I cannot wait to read the continuation of the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment