Saturday, August 6, 2016

Review: Dream Maker: A Nashville Nights Novel

Dream Maker: A Nashville Nights Novel Dream Maker: A Nashville Nights Novel by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book immensely. I liked the characters for the most part. I had wished that Avery was a bit more of a deep character. I felt connected to Shane as he had a truly charismatic pull to him. But Avery was not as invest-able for me. I felt like her backstory was rushed and cliche for the story line. Overall though that was acceptable as the overall story was endearing and enjoyable. I enjoyed the romance of a man afraid of commitment becoming totally invested in committing to the highest level.

I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment