Thursday, August 4, 2016

Review: Daring the Bad Boy

Daring the Bad Boy Daring the Bad Boy by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this one. A true classic fun summer camp romantic book. Definitely a highlight for me to read after volunteering at a camp. I would recommend it to all to read - a great ending to summer!

Annie was a classic 16 year old who wants to change herself for the better. Jacob is the Bad Boy who truly wants to get on the straight and narrow but can't overcome his past. Together they help each other overcome things they never could alone. And I LOVED the epilogue.

Just an overall fun quick read that for me is a perfect end to summer.

(I received this from NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment