Monday, July 4, 2016

Review: Paper Towns

Paper Towns Paper Towns by John Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I did enjoy this one but I found the ending severely lacking in comparison to the rest of the book. I felt very let down by it. I honestly do. It feels like it just didn't fit right and thus kind of ruined my opinion of the book. And it honestly affected my star rating. I felt that the characters were basically the same as his others from his other works. And that was disappointing as well. Nothing frustrates me more than to read an author, enjoy their work and then realize that all their works are the same just different character names. Overall a 2-1/2 star rating but for this, I will give it a 3 as it truly wasn't bad, just not something special and not a great ending. (Mind you, not a bad one, just not what I had expected or hoped for the ending.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment