Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Review: Making the Rules

Making the Rules Making the Rules by Ali Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another Ali Parker Amazing Book!!

I am always amazed that she finds a way to hook me into yet another book. She has a way with her writing that never allows me to get on with my normal day to day life because I cannot put my book down!! Now, normally I am not a fan of the totally messed up relationships some authors write about. But when Ali does, it just makes me want to read more and more. I will always be super excited to receive word that Ali has written another story as she is able to write exactly what I want to read even when I think it might not be. Thanks for being such an amazing writer!!

I received this story in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment