Thursday, May 26, 2016

Review: Take Me Higher

Take Me Higher Take Me Higher by Ali Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Ali Parker is one of those writers that I would scoop up at all costs. I mean, her writing has had such an impact on me. Her characters are always ones that I envision in daily life and can see where they would fit in a real life world.

Demetri and Isabella are fast becoming two of my favorite characters that have come from the wonderfully fun mind of Ali Parker. They are so rough and tumble yet soft on the inside as well. Complex characters that urge you to keep reading.

I would give this one a 5 star rating. I toyed with this as I really do like them. But this one was a bit rougher genre wise for me. I still though loved every little minute of it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment