Friday, May 13, 2016

Review: Better When He's Bad

Better When He's Bad Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Jay Crownover is one of my faves and we all know this. She has a way of making characters come to life and me want to be their friends and possibly more. Her Marked Men series is one that I compare a lot to. So when I saw she had this series, I needed to read it. And now I have more men that I want to add to my list of book boyfriends right along side with all others who have ever read a Jay Crownover book.
I love how this book starts off with a bang and does not stop. Books that move at a fast pace and keep you reading well past the point you should have eaten or gone to bed are the kind I want to keep around forever and make everyone read.
In typical fashion, this book has swoon worthy bad a** man and lovable woman that have enough passion and heat to make the book ignite on its own.
A true 4 star book for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment