Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Breaker by Kat Ellis

I hope you all enjoy this amazing book!

It is truly a great one!!


Breaker


My Review:

Sometimes a book is good enough to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout it and make you so nervous your thoughts betray you.  I am not known for my love of thrillers like this one - I am a fluffy romance girl through and through.  And the dysfunctional relationship teased in the book's description was one I needed to know more about.  And I was not disappointed.  The writing is incredibly gifted and she has a way of making her characters stay with you long after you are done with the book.  Usually I can figure out what is going to happen and with this one, I was truly guessing up until the end.  That hardly happens anymore but then again, I do love my HEA Romance books.  This is truly a YA book as well - there is language and not younger child friendly topics, but I found it to be a truly great book.

I received this book in advance in exchange for a fair and honest review.  And for this gift of a great book like this, I am truly, truly grateful.

Author information:

Kat Ellis


Kat Ellis is a young adult writer from North Wales. Her debut novel, BLACKFIN SKY, is out now in the UK (Firefly Press) and US (Running Press Teen). BREAKER, a YA suspense, will be released May 2016 by Running Press Teen, and PURGE, a YA sci-fi thriller, will be released by Firefly Press in September 2016.

You'll usually find Kat up to no good on Twitter, trekking through the Welsh countryside with her camera, or watching scary films with her husband.



http://katelliswrites.com


No comments:

Post a Comment