Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review: Rowdy

Rowdy Rowdy by Jay Crownover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am officially in a series depression. I have finished Marked Men and feel like I will be lost and sad for a long time. The only thing keeping me floating in a book bliss, is the hope that the release of Charged is not that far away (one month isn't too bad right?).
Rowdy and Salem!! I liked them as a couple, believable and strong, but felt their relationship was overpowered by the memory of Poppy and Rowdy together. As the story unfolds, you get that they are really meant to be together and need to stop fighting it and each other. When the climax occurs, it is understandable and predictable. But that does not make it any less than the perfect thing for them to encounter.
Jay Crownover is by far one of my fave authors now. When stalking her on Instagram (I mean following!), I love to see that she is friends with my other favorites Jennifer Armentrout, Cora Carmack and K A Tucker. Now wonder I love them all so much - such talents attract each other's company.
Another amazing book for me to give 5 stars to. What a way to end the series!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment