Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review: Nash

Nash Nash by Jay Crownover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nash and Saint rank up there with Rule and Shaw for me. There are a dynamic couple that love each other so wholeheartedly that it inspires a couple. They have there own set of problems and issues, but this couple love with an all consuming passion that you cannot help but root for them.
When they are together, they are fiery and passionate. But when they are apart, they are lost and confused and mostly, not living life like they should be.
I gave this a 5 star rating as I loved the characters. And let me not forget the writing! This author hooks you in from the beginning and keeps you right where she wants you. And you honestly do not want to be any place else.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment