Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Review: Up All Night Long: From Lust to Love

Up All Night Long: From Lust to Love Up All Night Long: From Lust to Love by Ali Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a Collection!!

This has so many amazing characters in it and they are such great stories that stick with you for a long time. I do not want to make this review a mile long with each review I have written for them so here is a little synopsis of my reviews:
Jaded, Second Chance Romance 1 - Kari and Jake! Amazing characters and relationships.
Forgotten Bodyguard, Forbidden Fruit 1 - Chloe and Ian! Amazing characters and they are relate-able. What a hot affair!
Billionaire Alpha 1 - Bethany and Damon! Passionate and hot couple. One that you want to keep reading into the wee hours of morning
Stage Left, Bright Lights Billionaire 1 - Ethan and Riley! Again amazing characters that are different yet are hot together and separate.
Blood Money, Bad Money 1 - Jon, Kate, and Marcus! By far my fave. Love the triangle and the intrigue and story throughout this series
Bonus: POWER - Elizabeth and Nate! Great characters that walk a fine line in attraction and fidelity.

Hope that makes you want to pick this box set up and it is an amazing grouping from an amazing author. (Yep have I told you this is AMAZING yet?)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment