Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Review: Stage Left

Stage Left Stage Left by Ali Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ethan and Riley. Another fun couple that I want to know more about for sure! They are amazing on their own but together they are even better. I love Ali Parker (disclaimer right there at the beginning!)!!! And this is yet another wonderful addition to her growing library of books. I think I loved Riley's displeasure in Ethan and his public personna. And then she was torn with how he was with her and the pull that was there. And it is emotional and hot!!
I love a book that is written from both points of view. And this one was done so well. I really am sad though. I have wait how long until the next installment?!?! But wait I will and then I am sure I will devour another fantastic book from Ali Parker!
(I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment