Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review: Rome

Rome Rome by Jay Crownover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been listening to many of these Marked Men books. I have re-started this particular book now twice as the reader for Cora irritated me. But after listening Rule and hearing how she was described, I realized that it totally worked for her.
This was another amazing installment. I really love the Men in this series. Each one of them are so different yet so much alike. I also feel that if they were real, I would wait to be able to get a tattoo from one of them months if I had to.
Rome is a complicated character that has a sense of family that makes a girl go weak in the knees. He has a lot of issues related to his time in the military and his lack of trust in people at times.
Cora is amazing to me. She is a caregiver by nature and wants to help everyone be able to solve their own issues but still care for them as best as she can. Her love of Rome is easy to understand and she is so protective of those she loves.
They make crazy good sense together and makes this series that much better by being a part of it.
A true 4 star book for me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment