Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Review: Power

Power Power by Ali Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a combo - Elizabeth and Nate!!

I was worried honestly that it would become one of those where the main character is a cheating bastard (sorry Language!). But this surprised me and made me happy in the end.

Elizabeth is a strong willed and minded person who has kept herself guarded for so long out of self preservation. Nate has been in a loveless marriage for so long that he has deluded himself into thinking that it was his only option in life. Their attraction to each other is palpable and real. But neither one wants to give in until a fateful day when one of their worlds is turned on it's end.

I love how it touches on the line but doesn't cross it. Amazing story.

Again, we all know how much I love Ali and her writing. Thanks Ali for this ARC - this review is all for you and totally my pleasure to write!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment