Friday, February 5, 2016

Review: You Were Mine

You Were Mine You Were Mine by Abbi Glines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like all Abbi Glines books. That has become apparent. But an issue I had with this one to weigh my rating a bit lower than normal, is the mouth that Tripp has on him. When they are intimate, he takes dirty talk to a different level and that made me a bit hesitant that this was not just a romantic read. It kind of crossed something for me. That alone made me mark it down. I liked how given the history between Tripp and Bethy, it was not a magical "we will just fallen back into each others arms" story. I liked that they had to try to fight the feelings they were feeling to try to come to a decision together. And I was also happy there was not any unnecessary drama that just made stories like these cheesy. Well written and a quick read. Just not sure about that blurred romance/erotic line for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment