Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: Ruthless

Ruthless Ruthless by Gillian Archer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am vacillating on this star amount a bit. On one hand, I did enjoy the story. The characters are the type that I typically enjoy the most. I think what has me the confused is my frustration with Insta-Love. It is not as cheesy as this book makes it out to be. If I were in a situation where I was almost raped and then rescued by a biker dude, I don't think that I would be as easy to all of a sudden be knee deep in a biker club. I mean, from what I know, people are not that trusting and protective of those they do not know or deem worthy. But whom am I to judge? Overall, the writing was ok, the characters were intriguing. I would recommend this one for those that enjoy a good biker story. A 3 (possibly 3-1/2) star book.

I was given this book in exchange for a fair and honest review from NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment