Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Review: Needing Her

Needing Her Needing Her by Molly McAdams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maci and Connor -- what a combo!!!

Yes, I remember Connor from "From Ashes" and knew then, that I wanted more information about him. And boy did I get that and did I ever enjoy this one.

Maci has an edge but obviously always wanted Connor and Connor seemed to always hold Maci to a high place in his life. Their chemistry is intense and so very real. Despite interference from her family and their friends, they stayed as true to themselves and each other as they could.

I love Molly McAdams way of telling a story. She has a definite gift and that always leads me to wanting to read more and more by her. A true 4 1/2 star book for me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment