Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Review: Catching Summer

Catching Summer Catching Summer by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a book I could not put down. I really enjoyed the characters and their in depth backstories. Evan was just what you wanted in a hero - sweet, tough, gentle, strong, and totally devoted to the heroine. And Summer was a good heroine - complex, sweet, strong, and totally devoted to the hero. But honestly my favorite characters were some that were on the side. Lara and Luke are a couple I would really like to get to know as well as Kate and Cooper. When you roll all of them into one, you come up with an amazing cast of misfits that totally fit together. I found that I had predicted the bad guy/antagonist very early on but honestly it did not take away from the ending/climax at all. It was well thought out plot-wise and well written. A solid four star book!

I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment