Monday, February 22, 2016

Review: Cash Money

Cash Money Cash Money by Ali Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I have to say that this one broke me apart. I knew this series was coming to an end, but this was a very emotional end for me. There was always the Kate, Jon and Marcus triangle. And as with all, you find yourself on a certain side. And with this one, you need to choose between the cop and "good" guy Jon or the bad boy Marcus. Well, for a bit I teetered on the fence of who I really wanted to win. But like all good writers, Ali Parker helped me out by her amazing writing and the story that they are living. I am a Marcus girl for sure. I mean he has always been the one to put Kate first in everything so who couldn't love that??
The story continues in this last installment at the same high pace that the rest of it did. It continued to show you all of their perspectives and I fell deeper in love with these characters with each chapter. I could not put it down!! I finished it in a night and Ugly Cried at the end. Not because I did not like the ending because it fit but because this journey is over now.
So, yes overall I give this one a 5 star rating (when a book makes you cry, you usually do). And I can not wait for Ali's continued writing as I am always wanting more from her! (Thanks Ali Parker for being the amazing gift to writing that you are!!)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment