Monday, February 22, 2016

Review: All Broke Down

All Broke Down All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dylan And Silas!! Another awesome duo from Cora Carmack.

I appreciate how she writes these complex characters and story lines yet they are not so complex that you cannot easily follow along with them. And they are so real. I can see these characters pop to life and they are genuine. Others I have read from other authors are not as real - truly they are not. Not every bad thing happened to these characters - they made mistakes and they actually suffer through them.
I loved how Cora handled the drug issue in this book. It was done with care and compassion and yet enough OOMPH to make it realistic.
A true 4 star book for me. I love delving into Cora's world and cannot wait to do it again!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment