Saturday, January 2, 2016

Review: When You're Back

When You're Back When You're Back by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Abbi Glines. I am sure you all are tired of hearing about my love of this author.

Where do I begin? Reese and Mase are one of those couples that you either really love and root for or you could care less about I suppose. Reese has had a pretty rough life leading up to her finding Mase and beginning this love affair that is a true love type relationship. He is all in with her - there is no one else who would ever fit into her shoes for him. Reese only has eyes for Mase and no man could ever compare for her. No matter who or what circumstances that are thrown at them, they are in it together and will find a way.

I really love this couple as they are very real to me. I keep finding more characters in this series that I love and therefore cannot wait to find the next one for me to read. A great book to start my year off with.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment