Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review: The Prophecy of Shadows

The Prophecy of Shadows The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I felt Nicole was kind of a boring character to be honest. I had hoped for more from her. Her obsession with Blake was a bit far-fetched in my opinion. And was not funny or anecdotal to the story at all. As a main character, she was less likable than the secondary characters in the book. And that to me made me like the book a little bit less. I felt that the plot was predictable most of the time and that the Greek aspect was enjoyable. I just wish you saw more of the actions of the characters rather than just told by the other characters about them. I am hoping that this series just continues to improve and we get to actually know the characters more and more. A four star effort for sure!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment