Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review: Built

Built Built by Jay Crownover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love many of the Jay Crownover books. And this one is not different. I really liked this one. Zeb is a hot man - I mean, I do not normally go for that bearded man look. I love the tattoo look - I mean ask my handsome hubby. I just am not normally going for a bearded man. But in this case I could make an exception. He just is such an amazing warm, loving, fierce character that you feel like you are lucky to have been able to know him even if he is just a character in a book. Sayer is standoffish and guarded. But then again if I went through what she did, I probably would be too. She is definitely not your normal main female character but she comes around as best as she can. She truly loves Zeb and Hyde and that makes her overcome her obstacles. An all around great book and kick off to another great series from Jay Crownover. I cannot wait to see what the rest have in store for us. A definite 4 star rating!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment