Sunday, November 1, 2015

Review: As I Am

As I Am As I Am by AnnaLisa Grant
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked the concept of this story a bit more than I actually enjoyed this book. I found it to be dragging in spots and frustrating at times. I felt strongly that she should have been able to see through Cal's transparency and Addy's controlling nature, like others did. It made me want to shake people that did not help her to see her for who she truly was - an adorable sweet girl that was beautiful inside and out. Miller had baggage - more baggage than one should have at that age. But all in all, he had the best of intentions and his feelings for her were true. I gave this a 3 star rating. Excellent concept, but an okay read.

I received this from Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment