Sunday, October 25, 2015

Review: No Regrets

No Regrets No Regrets by Kate L. Mary
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I struggled with a rating for this one. Honestly, I did. The characters at times were overly complex and their struggles seemed blown up. But then I realized that many of us feel so complicated and our struggles are to us. But look at someone else's and it seems easy to figure out. I loved Liam immediately - out of reach yet the only one who one really wants. Cami was out of control at times yet just a teen struggling with balancing her feelings.
I gave this a 5 star rating as it made me root for the underdogs and really contemplate the whole story. I really thought about this long after I finished it.
I did receive this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment