Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Review: Darkness Echoes: A Spooky YA Short Story Collection

Darkness Echoes: A Spooky YA Short Story Collection Darkness Echoes: A Spooky YA Short Story Collection by L.A. Starkey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great read! I like the paranormal/sci fi genre to a point. Scary stories or spooky stories, I tend to stay clear of. But this one? Was awesome!! And if this is what others in this genre are like, I have been missing out. I love when I think I have figured everything out in a story and then a surprise happens. And it is usually something that I slap my forehead and think "Why didn't I realize that?" A definite story I was unable to put down.
(I received a copy of this story in exchange for a fair and honest review)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment