Friday, September 4, 2015

Review: The Vincent Boys

The Vincent Boys The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I stayed up all night to finish this one so I think I would say I loved it! I loved the relationship and how it re-evolved for Beau and Ashton. And their chemistry you can tell was there for so long just hidden but what society told them to do with it.

I also liked that it did not necessarily go the route that I had thought. There were the expected hiccups in the road but the actual progress of the relationship, etc. was very nicely done.

It was definitely something worth the read and the late hours I put into it. I love Abbi Glines and look forward to everything she writes!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any Abbi Glines yet, but I know everyone raves about this series, I really need to check it out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete