Sunday, September 6, 2015

Review: Hold on Tight

Hold on Tight Hold on Tight by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok, well these covers do it for me. All his tattoos were enough to send into a state honestly. But the characters made me love the book. This one was a vey quick read because it was very predictable. Now that does not mean it is bad by any means. I enjoyed the little dramas that came up along the way - the diapproving parents, the small town gossips, the ridiculous chemistry, etc. It was all done well but well predictably. Dewayne was a tortured soul that many will want to help but his eyes are honestly only for Sienna. Sienna seems to be a little slow on the pick up yet wants what is truly best for her kiddo above all else. And the secondary characters are just as great. Loved Mama T (someone I could aspire to be when I am a bit older) and despised Sienna's mom. Another great Abbi Glines story to pick up.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Guess predictable isn't bad as long as you enjoy the story!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete