Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review: The Girl on the Train

The Girl on the Train The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ok, so my new fb book club read this one as our first pick. I had high hopes. Totally disappointed. I was bored with the writing and felt it was scattered. I guessed the bad guy right away and wanted to slap the ladies of this book for not being able to see what was going on because it was so apparent. I felt that this could have been done in many different ways, yet the way it was written, frustrated me beyond my comprehension. I am generously giving this a 3 star as I really was disappointed in this book.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! I still didn't get around to reading it, even though I had really good intentions. Sigh ...

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete