Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review: Forever with You

Forever with You Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

We all know how much I love Jennifer Armentrout. I mean I really love her writing. It usually about romance and happiness in my thoughts. But today she totally got me. I actually cried while reading today. & I couldn't put it down once I started. Once again her characters (Steph and Nick this time) are well developed and wonderful. I always love how she incorporates all of the characters from previous books in the series and are her current writing. But this particular book spoke to me. The closed office at the beginning of the relationship but this particular book spoke to me. The closed offness at the beginning of the relationship and then how quickly they got so very close and how they don't was every little situation that popped up. I cannot recommend this book more to people. Another wonderful Jennifer Armentrout book for me to reread.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked out this JLA series yet - sounds like I need to get to it!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete