Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review: While You Were Gone

While You Were Gone While You Were Gone by Kate Moretti
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had to get over the fact that Greg did a bad thing. Once I was able to do that (which goes against all my moral fibers), I liked the story. But I also felt as though I was missing huge chunks of a story here. There were backstories for sure but I felt I was missing big things within the story. I knew right away that he was doing naughty deeds but I still actually liked him a little. I felt that if this was a bit longer, I probably would have liked it more.

I received this story in exchange for a fair and honest review from NetGalley.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time getting past those types of things sometimes too - it's frustrating when you want to love a character, but you just can't!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete