Sunday, August 23, 2015

Review: Jet

Jet Jet by Jay Crownover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have definitely become a Jay Crownover fan. Not only does she have amazing tattoos herself (yep I love mine and always appreciate those on others!). But she also writes like a champ. And her book boyfriends are such freaking hotties!!! I love tattooed men and those brooding tough guys make the best book dreams!
Ok, so this book. I loved how both the main characters had issues in their past as we all do. But the love that they have for each other is like many of our own stories. Full of ups and downs and heart ache and break and overflowing happiness. I appreciated the fact that they both made mistakes along the way instead of just one of the characters as many books do. This made the characters more believable and relatable.
I give this book a 4-1/2 star rating as I fell in love with the book and the characters with little hesitation!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment