Saturday, August 22, 2015

Review: Caught in Us

Caught in Us Caught in Us by Layla Hagen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't think I would love the story of Dani and Damon as much as I did. I had obviously read a little bit about her in the other stories, but honestly, I did not enjoy her character as I did the others. Therefore when I saw this book, I was hesitant in getting it. But boy am I glad I did. The fact that this one went back into the past so to speak, allowed for the back story of Dani to be front and center and I liked that. And thus I liked Dani. And then there is Damon! What is it about characters named Damon?! They make one go all weak in the knees. I swear they do!! And the chemistry between them is there and it is Ms. Hagen style HOT!!! Another great book by this author! Cannot wait for more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment