Sunday, August 23, 2015

Review: The Astronaut Wives Club

The Astronaut Wives Club The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I found this book to be on the 2-1/2 star level. I wish I could give it more. I was a tad disappointed and in reading the other reviews, I see that I am not alone in my interpretation of this book. The writing is sub-par to be polite. I felt that it was more on the early high school book report level. I wanted a true life report on the wives of some of the bravest men in my opinion in history. Yet, I felt it was written a bit too simple for my reading. Perhaps a person looking for a lighthearted read about these wives would enjoy it more. It gave me a different view of a couple of the astronauts and their wives, but overall I really did not learn as much as I had hoped. It had a bit too much of a gossipy feel to it for my enjoyment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment