Sunday, July 26, 2015

Review: Sometimes It Lasts

Sometimes It Lasts Sometimes It Lasts by Abbi Glines
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I am sure my followers by now know that I am an Abbi Glines fan. I loved this continuation of Cage and Eva's story. And even moreso, I enjoyed how all my other fave characters are there but not in an overpoering way. I also, love the connection and hotness of these characters.

I have a concern though (as much as I loved this book). Are we exposing our teens to too much blatant sex without concern? To me this is a New Adult book, not a Young Adult book. The definition of New Adult is that it older YA in that 18-30 year old age frame. With the amount of described sex (not hinted to) in here, I would definitely classify it as New Adult.

Ok, I am off my soapbox now. Again, I love Abbi Glines' writing and gave this one a 4 star rating. I will just be discussing this matter with the library board here in town soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment