Thursday, June 18, 2015

Scorched - My Review

Scorched - Cover




My Review:

I love Jennifer Armentrout.  I mean all my readers know this.  But I felt so very connected to this story. Her characters are always so very well rounded and easy to relate to.  I am amazed at how they have these amazing love stories to share.  They are the kind that every girl wishes for.  That all consuming true love!  I was so impressed with the way the touchy alcohol/depression story was handled.  It is a subject near and dear to me (incredibly personal!) and it was handled absolutely perfectly.  A true 5 star book for me!!!  I cannot wait to re-read it and tell all to read it.

Amazon Paperback ** Amazon Kindle ** Barnes and Noble **iBooks


Author Photo


About Jennifer L. Armentrout:

# 1 NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russell Loki. Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She is published with Spencer Hill Press, Entangled Teen and Brazen, Disney/Hyperion and Harlequin Teen. Her book Obsidian has been optioned for a major motion picture and her Covenant Series has been optioned for TV. She also writes adult and New Adult romance under the name J. Lynn. She is published by Entangled Brazen and HarperCollins.

Website ** Facebook ** Twitter ** Novel Goodreads ** Author Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment