Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Summer TO READ LIST

My To Be Read Pile is Gigantic!!!!


  • In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
  • Descent by Laurie Starkey
  • Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  • In the After by Demitria Lunetta
  • In the End by Demitria Luneta
  • The Secret of midwives by Sally Hepworth
  • Trusting Liam by Molly McAdams
  • Sharing You by Molly McAdams
  • The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin
  • The Wicked will Rise by Danielle Paige
  • Suddenly Mr. Darcy by Jenetta James
  • The Gospel According to Drew Barrymore by Pippa Wright
  • My Pride, His Predjudice by Jenni James
  • Every Last Breath by Jennifer Armentrout
  • Crave by multiple Authors
  • On My Knees by J Kenner
  • Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis
  • The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling
  • The Major's Faux Fiancee by Erica Ridley
  • Fishbowl by Bradley Somer
  • Miss Match by Laurelin McGee
  • Lying Out Loud by Kody Kepunger
  • Passing Notes by D G Driver
  • Dangerous Reflections

I suppose I could try to par it down and such but there are just too many fun books out there and coming this way that I want to be able to get my hands on!!!!


1 comment:

  1. what a long list... thank you for including Suddenly Mrs Darcy - I hope that you enjoy it! Jenetta

    ReplyDelete