Monday, May 11, 2015

When I'm Gone

When I'm Gone (Rosemary Beach, #11)When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First off, I have now decided that I am a HUGE Abbi Glines fan. Her characters are HOT and always have an amazing backstory. And this one is no different.
Mase is amazingly HOT !!! And he is definitely an Alpha Man! And did I say he was Hot yet? Well, he knows what he wants and he will do anything to keep it. And that includes Reese. He decides that she is decidely his and will protect her no matter what.
Reese is a broken and hurt young lady who was never treated the way a person should be treated. She never was shown what unconditional love really is. And thus does not trust men or what they want from her. Until Mase. She doesn't understand what Mase really wants from her and why but she trusts him all the same.
Their love and patience with each other is a great story. And I am amazed how wrapped up in this story I became and how quickly it occurred. (But then again I shouldn't be because it is an Abbi Glines book after all.)
I definitely give this one a 4 star rating.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment