Thursday, April 16, 2015

Review: Take the Fall


Take the Fall
Take the Fall by Marquita Valentine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I liked this story but not totally like I wanted to. I enjoyed getting to know the characters, but felt frustrated by the story at times. Everyone enjoys a second chase love story, but it seemed drawn out a bit too much. I appreciated not delving into the legalities, but felt confused as to why one got one sentence for the same crime (?) and the other got a different one. The sex and raunchiness was a bit too much in this book and it felt more on the cusp of erotica for my particular liking. I gave this a 3 star rating as it was ultimately a love story that I enjoyed even with the little bits of hiccups along the way.

I did receive this book in exchange for a fair and honest review from NetGalley.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment