Saturday, April 25, 2015

Review: Deceived


Deceived
Deceived by L.A. Starkey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I have to say that I was a bit torn as to my rating on this one. So let me explain.
I was a bit confused at the beginning - it felt a bit like work remembering who was who and when they were from, etc. But about a third of the way through, I could not stop reading. And by the time I reached the halfway point, I was confused as to why none of the people had read it at the family gathering I was at.
I am not one who reads Greek Gods books, but I understand their appeal after reading this.
Sam is an amazing character that I felt a connection to immediately. Marcus, Nick, Ken, and Brent all are complex and intriguing.
So I need to stop my review to begin my reading of book 2 because I cannot wait til morning!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment