Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Review: Days Like This


Days Like This
Days Like This by Danielle Ellison

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



This was a quick read for me - one afternoon. But it was a bit more irritating than I prefer. I do not like when people are uneducated about certain things -like mental illness. I felt all along that none of the characters truly understood the bipolar disease. Yes they understood how it was to live with someone with it, but it was treated pretty lightly and without a better understanding. And that frustrates me. The romance or love story was a bit far fetched in my opinion. Girl leaves boy for no apparent reason so boy is broken. Girl retruns and all is forgiven?! A little too easy honestly. Iusually try to find the good in a book - but here, I was more frustrated by the irritating qualities then liked anything about it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment