Thursday, March 5, 2015

Review: Twisted Souls


Twisted Souls
Twisted Souls by L.L. Collins

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is a book that I really did not like the twist in. No seriously frustrating I tell you!! I did enjoy the characters and the way it started to come together but the twist 3/4 of the way through sent me reeling. Ugh that was so frustrating.
Ok what did I like - the connection between Blake and Lianne. The love that their families shared and supported. The reality of 2 people loving each other all along but not saying anything until it is almost too late.
What I did not like - the different point of view each chapter and having it from more than 2. Confusing at times if I did not notice who it was from. Also, Ronan was not a fave of mine at all!!!!!
I give this 3 stars because I do not like books at all when the happily ever after is pulled away from me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment