Sunday, March 15, 2015

Don't You Just Hate it?

Ugh, I was so good all week long.  I read and reviewed and posted my little heart out.  Then I had a slight break in the madness of the schedule I concocted for myself.  So, I started re-reading something because I was looking for a book for a friend.  And now, I am lost.  I should have read things this weekend, but instead, I started reading a series over again.  And now I have the potential to be behind in my reading.  NOOO!!!

I know my frustration cannot just be my own.  I mean, I have to assume that others have done something similar to this.  It is like getting started on a project and then realizing another project was already suppose to be completed.  GRRR.  So now, I need to read some of what I was suppose to be reading.





So, I can go on a kick like I just did, re-reading some of the books in my two fave series.  One is a the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.  I just love the characters of Jamie and Claire.  They are just the epitome of what I want in characters.  And I thank my Aunt Mary for hooking into this series.  She has always inspired me to expand my horizons in reading.  And she warned me not to be intimidated by the size of these books.  And I am glad I listened to her!!!

And my second series, I read over and over again is the Into the Wilderness series by Sara Donati.  Another fave couple - Boots and Nathaniel.  Another period series that is just an amazing story and cast of characters.

So, my question to you, what is your series you can read over and over again?  Or is it a specific book?  Like Little Women is for me.  Ahh.  Tell me - I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment