Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Review: Too Many Reasons


Too Many Reasons
Too Many Reasons by Kristen Strassel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have to say that I liked the cover of this book and was intrigued by the premise. Yes, rock and roll band stories have been done over and over and with a love triangle, but something about this one made me think that it would be a bit different. And it did not disappoint me at all. It was the kind of book that had me ignoring other things I could have and probably should have tonight. I
The romantic pull between Devon and Abby was intense and wickedly hot. And it was a pull that was noted on both sides. Even when he was with other girls, you knew he really just wanted her all to himself but somehow did not trust himself. And whereas the idea of Eli and Abby was sweet, you knew it was doomed from the start.
I really liked how the author did not prolong the main characters coming together and give them unbelievable obstacles to overcome. I mean they had enough already. And I loved that that was not the end of the story, but it still went on from there. And the plot was good and fun to read from that. Yes it was a romance but it was also a fun book with drama all its own without it only being romantic drama.
Overall I would give this one a four star rating as when one shirks their other responsibilities to be able to finish the book, it deserves at least a 4, right?

I received this book from Net Galley in exchange for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment