Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review: The Return


The Return
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I am always worried that Jennifer Armentrout will not live up to my expectations. And I always shake my head at myself for doubting that I could love another start of a series as much as I loved the others.

And this book does not disappoint me. I am always amazed at the depth of her characters and their true hotness!! I mean we had Daemon and Kat. Roth and Zayne and Layla. And now we have Josie and Seth! WOW!!!

Not only do they have to overcome some major issue as in any good book they do, but their attraction and pull to each other is palpable as you read. I was literally screaming at the book as I read because I felt the pull and wanted to smack each of them just a bit.

I admit that Apollo vs. Apollyon confused me at times. But it was easy to correct in my brain. I was perturbed at her ineptness at some of the tasks at hand but applauded the breakdowns and vulnerability she showed.

I gave this a 5 star rating. I am now counting down the days until I am able to get the next one!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment