Friday, February 20, 2015

Review: Prove Me Wrong


Prove Me Wrong
Prove Me Wrong by Tessa Marie

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was a cute book. Not mind altering but cute. Hailey and Luke are an adorable couple that is not immediately one that your mind would put together. She has her issues of being a 17 year old mom. He has his issues of being a 17 year old bad boy. And can you guess the plotline? Yes, but there are a few things that may not happen quite as you expect. One of things I like is how both of their moms are in the picture and actually quite actively too. That is surprising and refreshing!

I would give this book a 3 out of 5 stars. It is cute and a quick read which sometimes you really want.

I was given this book from NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment