Sunday, February 22, 2015

Review: One Night in Heated Snapshots


One Night in Heated Snapshots
One Night in Heated Snapshots by Ashley C. Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I found this quick read by chance and glad that I did. I found this story to be a total escape from what I was supposed to be reading. I liked the plot - she gets to escape to FL to be able to participate in a magazine contest for her photography. I liked the characters. She had many characteristics that I could find in many people I know and Sterling was an idiot that was starting to sound like the epitome of the dumb jock. But then the depth given to him made the story really good. I loved the romance which you could tell was there but just hidden under wraps. Overall I would give this a 3 star rating. It was quick but good and definitely left you wanting a lot more and I for sure am waiting til I can read the next installment in this story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment