Friday, February 27, 2015

Review: More Than Comics


More Than Comics
More Than Comics by Elizabeth Briggs

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really liked this story. I related to the main character Tara. She was unable to see her love and devotion to a man who obviously controlled her every thought and desire. And I really like Hector. He was over the moon for Tara but ultimately wanted nothing but the best for Tara even if it meant not having him in her life. Her ex Andy was irritating as exes should be. I also liked the supporting members of the story - the bandmates. Very intriguing- cannot wait to read more about them. And then their is the HOTNESS of their romantic interludes. WOW!! Definitely worth the read. A very quick enjoyable read!


I received this book in exchange for a fair and honest review from NetGalley.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this series, but the title caught my eye. Sounds like a great steamy book!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not really read anything of note about a Comic Con type experience so I was intrigued. Definitely steamy - but kind of what I needed to change mindsets currently. :)

    ReplyDelete